Our Trade Mark group can represent clients directly before the UK Trade Marks Registry and the Office for Harmonisation in the Internal Market (OHIM) in connection with Community Trade Marks.
Our Trade Mark group has extensive knowledge and experience of all the issues surrounding branding. The group works to protect and develop the brands of some of the world's leading companies in all commercial sectors, including food and drink, personal care, fast-moving consumer goods, healthcare, textiles, on-line trading and gaming and financial.
Protection and Strategy
Our services include:
- Devising and implementing global branding strategies.
- Advising on the selection of trade marks, and domain names.
- Filing and prosecuting trade mark applications to registration.
We offer a range of services designed to help clients manage the risks associated with the activities of their competitors.
These services include:
- Conducting searches and watches.
- Advising on infringement and validity issues.
- Managing trade mark disputes, including UK and OHIM oppositions.