A well protected brand can be one of your most valuable assets, and there are plenty of ways to prevent it from being exploited both at home and in overseas markets.
In connection with DIT International Trade Week, Potter Clarkson is hosting a breakfast networking event on Tuesday 1 November. Attend this event and learn how to protect your brand and ensure your legal agreements are ready when entering overseas markets.
In addition, a limited number of free 1-2-1 IP clinics will be made available at the end of the session.
- 9:00 - 9:30: Arrival; networking breakfast
- 9:30 - 9:45: Welcome from DIT
- 9:45 - 10:00: Protecting Your Brand Overseas: Tips and Tricks (Harrison Lee - Potter Clarkson)
- 10:00 - 10:15: Entering Overseas Markets: Having Your Agreements Ready (Potter Clarkson)
- 10:15 - 10:45: Case study
- 10:45 - 11:00: Close
- 11:00 - 12:00: 1-2-1 IP clinics (pre-booked)
Register for the event here.