The Graphene Council is hosting an in-person conference, bringing together the world's leading graphene production and application experts.
The Graphene Council is the leading source for graphene commercial application, production and research intelligence world-wide.
This in-person only event will cover:
- Graphene market intelligence - production and demand trends
- The current state of standards and regulation in the US and EU
- The customer perspective - developing graphene applications
- How can graphene be used to achieve NET-ZERO
- Graphene material testing, characterization and classification
Potter Clarkson works with the Graphene Council to help our graphene clients navigate the commercial graphene landscape with the right information, solutions and connections. Our experts Jason Teng and Ben Lincoln will be attending the conference to share their technical and legal expertise in protecting graphene innovations and developing robust IP commercialisation strategies.
Register for the event here.