Our patent and trade mark attorneys and IP solicitors are electronics, computing and communications specialists
For innovators in electronics, computing, and communications, these are unprecedented times. Our experience shows there is an increased need for flexible, efficient, and broad-ranging IT support. The systems we rely on must be ever more collaborative, powerful and adaptive to help us communicate more quickly and easily.
This extraordinary rate of digital transformation shows no signs of slowing.
We’re seeing huge strides in cloud and multi-cloud technology, edge computing and quantum computing. The appeal and application of blockchain, AI and machine learning only continues to rise.
Meanwhile, despite positive indications that a return to normality is on its way, telecoms, video communications, user interfaces and increased connectivity between a wider range of devices - the Internet of Things (IoT) - still have a huge part to play in our recovery.
However, as the level of innovation required to develop these technologies increases, so does the competition - and, by extension, the likelihood your inventions and ideas could be misused or misappropriated.
That’s where we come in.
HOW CAN OUR PATENT ATTORNEYS HELP YOU PROTECT AND COMMERCIALISE YOUR ELECTRONICS, COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY?
Whether you’re an established corporation, a fast-growing SME or a young and ambitious company looking to make waves, our specialist multi-disciplinary electronics, computing and communications team includes patent attorneys, trade mark attorneys and IP solicitors with the specific experience needed to navigate the complex world of intellectual property (IP) rights.
We’ll ensure your most valuable assets are not only fully protected, but also managed in a way that allows you to achieve the highest level of commercial value.
Together we will:
- Recommend the IP rights that best suit your objectives (particularly relevant when it comes to software)
- Advise you on using your IP rights in the most strategic way
- Register your patents, trade marks and designs throughout the world
- Identify and protect your trade secrets with robust processes
- Provide patent, trade mark and design infringement and validity opinions
- Conduct patent and trade mark searches and watches
- Defend your IP rights if you are attacked via patent office or court proceedings
- Enforce your rights against competitor infringement
- Draft the commercial and licensing agreements you need to support your growth
- Provide a wider commercial perspective you can use to build your business