This event aims to unite individuals working in the biotech and life science sectors with women interested in pursuing a career in this industry. The event will feature talks from inspiring women in the field, covering topics such as leadership, women's visibility in biotech, investment opportunities, and ways to connect with peers.
AIM OF THE EVENT
- Share personal and professional experiences and career strategies from a woman’s perspective.
- Help women, wherever they are in the career paths, realise their future goals.
- Encourage women to enter and maintain careers in biotech.
- Generate a wider network of professionals working in biotech.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This is an inclusive event and all are welcome particularly:
- Women in academia and industry who would like to network.
- Women who would like to learn about and explore the opportunities available to them.
The event is being held in partnership with Bionow, Charnwood Molecular, Charnwood Campus, IBioIC, Potter Clarkson, SynBioBeta, and WiSB (Women in Synthetic Biology).