Clear from risk. Clear from threat. Clear from challenge.
Clear for launch.
Whenever you are involved in launching a new product or service, there is always a risk someone else will already be using something similar or even identical.
If this is the case, you need to know as soon as possible.
You can’t afford to run the risk that you - or, if you are an agency, your client - will suddenly find yourself having to bear the cost of redesigning, rebranding, repairing any reputational damage or even rebuffing any potential legal action.
As with most things in life, when it comes to safely launching a new brand, prevention is always better than cure.
In this case, the best means of protection is a clearance search.
To make the clearance process as easy as possible for both brand owners and branding, marketing, advertising, and design agencies, we have brought all of the different searches we offer into one simple fixed price service, SafeLaunch.
HOW WILL SafeLaunch HELP YOU TAKE YOUR NEXT BRAND TO MARKET SAFELY?
SafeLaunch has been specifically designed to make the clearance process as easy and as time- and cost-efficient as possible for you and your clients and follows a very straightforward process:
- We find out everything about your/your clients’ products and plans.
- We will then recommend the level of search we think best meets their needs and will minimise their exposure to risk.
- We can then take the appropriate action should you feel it is safe to proceed or suggest an alternative course of action if you decide the level of risk is still too high.
To ensure total transparency and complete cost certainty every search option has a fixed price and a fixed outcome.
This means you always know exactly what you are paying and what you are paying for so you can balance this cost against the level of risk your search highlights.
WHY SHOULD YOU PERFORM A CLEARANCE SEARCH?
A clearance search will give you the security of knowing the product or service you’re about to launch is clear from risk, clear from possible legal threats and clear from any third-party challenges.
It will confirm you or your client are definitely clear for launch safe in the knowledge:
- Your new brand is not infringing an existing brand so you avoid the potentially expensive prospect of negotiating with, settling with, and compensating the other side.
- You are not about to launch something that is too similar to an existing mark for it to be registered or defended.
- Your own searches haven’t missed anything that could restrict or even damage your new brand.
Most of all, a clearance search will ensure your new brand enjoys a safe and trouble-free start.