Clear from risk. Clear from threat. Clear from challenge.
Clear for launch.
When you help a client launch a new brand, you should be aware there’s a risk someone else is already using or has registered an identical or confusingly similar trade mark.
If so, you need to know as soon as possible.
You can’t afford to take a chance, only to find later that your client faces the costs of redesigning and rebranding, repairing any reputational damage or even rebuffing potential legal action.
As with most things in life, prevention is better than cure when it comes to protecting your clients’ brands.
In this case, that means avoiding any risk through a trade mark clearance search.
To make the clearance process as easy as possible, both for brand owners and branding, marketing, advertising, and design agencies, we’ve brought some of the different searches we offer together into one simple, fixed-price service. It’s called SafeLaunch. We can provide SafeLaunch directly to you the agency, or to your client.
HOW CAN SafeLaunch HELP YOU TAKE YOUR CLIENT’S NEXT BRAND SAFELY TO MARKET?
SafeLaunch is specifically designed to make the clearance process as easy, time and cost-efficient as possible for you and your clients through a very straightforward process:
- We learn about your clients’ products and plans.
- We recommend the level of search we think best meets their needs to minimise their exposure to risk.
- We can advise if it’s safe to proceed or suggest an alternative course of action if you decide the level of risk is still too high.
To ensure total transparency and complete cost certainty the search options have a fixed-price.
This means you and your client always know exactly how much you’re paying and what you are paying for, allowing you to balance the cost against the level of risk highlighted by the search.
WHY DO YOU NEED A CLEARANCE SEARCH?
A clearance search gives both you and your client the security of knowing their new brand is clear from risk, possible legal threats or third-party challenges.
A thorough clearance search will also help your client side-step potential pitfalls, including:
- Finding after launch that they have infringed an existing brand and are faced with the costly prospect of rebranding and/or compensating the existing brand owner.
- Pressing ahead with a brand that isn’t registrable and which can’t be protected or enforced.
- Your client might have a false sense of security in their new brand.
Above all, a clearance search will help to ensure your client's new brand enjoys a safe and trouble-free start.